Code of Conduct
Code of Conduct
- Integrity and honesty amongst the student are the prerequisites for the code of their conduct. A strict process of discipline shall be enforced to develop and groom them as responsible citizens of Pakistan.
The following measures shall be undertaken in his/her regard:
- Visitors will NOT be allowed to see the students in or outside the classroom except through the prior permission of Principal.
- Acts of hazing or bullying, individually or as a group.
- Disorderly conduct abusive, indecent, violent, excessively noisy or disorderly conduct.
- Obstruction of, or interference with, institutions activities and facilities.
- Misuse of, or damage to, the institutions property.
- Misuse of documents.
- No corporal punishments will be awarded to the students.
- Vast avenues of extra-curricular activities, sports and field trips will be opened for the students and they will be encouraged for participation.
- Students violating the norms of discipline may be fined, suspended, withdrawn or rusticated as per the nature of offence.
- School authorities shall ensure close liaison with the parents for matters pertaining to students.
- Academic and Classroom Misconduct
- Upon determination of a students violation of school rules or regulations, the following disciplinary sanctions may imposed by the school officials.
- The instructor may order the temporary removal or exclusion from the classroom of any student engaged in disruptive conduct.
- Plagiarism, cheating and other forms of academic dishonesty will not be tolerated.
- Students are directed to observe silence in the library
- Books and bags are not allowed inside the library.
- The borrower will be responsible for the replacement of a book damaged or misplaced while in his/her possession. Students may be asked to leave the library premises if found violating any of the library rules.
- Library materials borrowed must be returned on or before the due date.
Upon determination of a student's violation of school rules or regulations, the following disciplinary sanctions may be imposed by the school officials:
- Warning: The school may notify the student that continuation or repetition of specified conduct may be cause for further disciplinary action.
- Reprimand: This comprises a written reprimand or censure that does not restrict the student in any way, but does have important consequences. It is an indication of another chance being given to the student, but that repetition of the offense may result in more serious penalties.
- Restriction: A restriction may be imposed on a student's privileges for a specific duration, such as denial of the right to represent the school in any way, denial of the use of the school's facilities.
- Probation: The terms and length of probation will be communicated to the student in writing, the violation of school rules during which may result in the imposition of a more serious disciplinary action.
- Suspension: in the case of suspension, the student will be separated from the school for a stated period of time, with the conditions for readmission stated in the notice of suspension.
- Expulsion: Expulsion entails permanent separation from the school, the imposition of which is irreversible.
Detailed marks statements, general progress and conduct reports are sent to parents at the conclusion of each them. A cumulative record of the students is also maintained. The pass percentage in all papers and aggregate for different classes is determined by the controller of Examination in the beginning of the Academic year. A summary of the pass percentage is listed below: 90% and above - Outstanding 80 - 90% - Excellent 70 - 80% - Very Good 60 - 70% - Good 50 - 59% - Satisfactory (for all levels except O&A Levels) Below 49% - Fail
Parent Teachers Meetings:In addition to the reports being sent, Parent Teacher Meetings are scheduled regularly each term to discuss the progress of the students with their parents/guardians. This ensures that the process of education is knit together making sure the child develops under the tutelage of the faculty & guidance of the parents.