- All fee and charges are to be directly deposited in cash in branch of Al-Falah Bank; No Cross Cheque will be accepted by the bank. Payments will not be accepted by Accounts Section OPF Public High School Hangu.
- Due date for depositing fee will be the 10th of the respective month of the term, and strike off date will be the 20th of the same month, with an additional Rs. 200/- as late deposition fine. Re-admission fee of Rs. 300/- will be charged after strike off date.
- In case of withdrawal from the school, the student will need to pay the full fee for the month in which he/she last attends classes.
- Parents are requested to contact the school Accounts Office in case of errors in the fee bill.
- No Student will be allowed to sit for a school examination unless his/her accounts are settled in full before the date on which the examination is due to commence.
- Payments of refunds will only be made through crossed Cheques in the name of the student's parents/guardians