Download prospectus, admission form and application form
Download admission form.
- For admission student will be tested in three subjects (English, Urdu, and Mathematics).
- The pass percentage is 65%. Duration of each paper is approximately 30 minutes.
- For Written test, the child should come properly equipped with a pencil, eraser, sharpener and ruler.
- The papers are not set form any specific textbooks or syllabus but are of a general nature designed to test the aptitude of the child in the basic subjects.
- The test paper is not shown to anyone and only marks are communicated to the parents/guardians.
- The decision of the school cannot be challenged in any way and will be final.
Required Document for Registration
- The document to be attached with the Admission Form include:
- A Photocopy of Provisional Certificate and Character Certificate from last Institution attended.
- One recent passport size photographs.
- Attested photocopy of Birth Certificate.
- Report Card from last School.
- Test and interview with both the parents on the specified date.
Parents are given the admission fee bill, payable by a certain due date in a specific bank as mentioned on the fee bill.
Fee Paid Procedure
- The following fees are payable:
|D||Tuition Fee||Payable every month|
|E||Computer Fee||Payable every month|
|Class||Total Fee||50% Fee|