Code of Conduct
RULES & REGULATIONS
- Neat & appropriate uniform.
- Observing personal cleanliness
- Punctual in observing school timings & attending classes.
- Maintaining 75% attendance.
- Appearing in all examination.
- Refraining from violating discipline.
- To be respectful, obedient, courteous towards staff members.
- To avoid disgraceful/ immodest behavior in/ outside the institution.
- Not to involve in political activity.
- To pay school dues in time.
- Not to damage school property.
- In case a student is found guilty of misconduct or impropriety, any penalty as listed below may be imposed upon the student keeping in view the severity of the offense.
- Placed on probation (not more than 3 months)
- 2 weeks suspension.
- Expelled or Rustication/ expulsion of students.
Schedule of examinations: Continuous assessments are part of academics year
Term Examination schedule is as under:
- First Term Examination: 3rd week of May
- Second Term Examination: 2nd week of December
- Third Term Examination: 1st week of March
- Entire syllabus will be covered before commencement of examination for respected term. No Re-test policy.
- Oder of merit:
- Merit position of a student for the entire academic session will be determined on basis of average of aggregate marks/percentage obtained by the student in the number of term examination in which she/he has appeared during the academic session.
- i. Play - Nursery:
- All students will be promoted however, teacher should indicate strengths & weakness of each student in assessment report
- ii. Nursery to Class X:
- Students must secure 40% in all subjects.
- iii. Detention:
- Students failing in 2 or more subjects & obtaining less than 40% shall not be promoted.
- Decision regarding submission of admission form to board or SSC will be based upon students' results in sand up exams & recommendation of teachers concerned.
- Detention test will be held in November-December.
- Double failure will be withdrawn from school. After issuance of warning.