- Registration process for all classes starts in February and the admission tests are taken in March of every year. After completion of the admission process, classes commence in April. Admissions are granted on merit as determined by a written test comprising of English, Maths and Urdu and an interview. The admission tests are based on the curriculum for one level below the grade for which the admission is being sought i.e. for admission in grade 6 the test will be based on the difficulty level for grade 5.
- Document requirements for the admission are following:
- Applications for admission shall be accepted through an admission form that can be obtained from the School Office.
- The age requirement for Pre-Nursery is 3+ and for class 1 is 6+.
- In case of fresh admission for Pre-Nursery, attested copy of NADRA B. Form / Foreign Birth Certificate / Copy of Passport are required for the School records.
- School leaving certificate and progress report card from the previous school Attended.
- Overwriting will not be accepted at any stage in the Admission Forms. Once the data is put in the form any Mission / changes shall not be permissible without a court decision.
- In case of leaving the school, the School Leaving certificate can be collected within two months of the last date of attendance. Collection later than this time period will be fined 500 rupees.
- Passing out students can collect their School Leaving Certificate along with Character Certificate within six months after the declaration of results.
- Duplicate certificates will be charged 500 rupees. No further certificates will be issued in any circumstance once the duplicate has been issued.
Download admission form.