Code of Conduct
General Rules and Regulations
IMPORTANT SCHOOL RULES
- Students must abide by the following rules and regulations.
- Students must be neatly dressed in the prescribed uniform.
- Boys should have neat, short hair cut, while the girls should tie their hair neatly and should not be allowed to put make-up jewelry/ornaments.
- Students must be regular and punctual in attending classes.
- Students must attend morning assembly regularly.
- Students are not allowed to leave the school premises without the permission of the Principal.
- Leave Application must be endorsed by the parents / guardian. Absence in case of emergency must be informed to school as soon as possible.
- Smoking, chewing pan, eating chalia, taking snuff/naswer/gutka is strictly prohibited.
- Students are not to visit laboratories without the permission of the concerned teacher.
- Students must show good moral behavior towards their all teachers/officials in Academy.
- Disobedience, disorderliness or any unseemly conduct may cause expulsion of the student from the Academy.
- Students are strictly prohibited to involve themselves in activities in or out the school which may bring bad name to the school. They must be good/law abiding citizens; otherwise, it may result in the expulsion of the student from the school and no readmission is given in such cases.
- Students are not allowed to bring or invite any of their friends or any other person during school hours.
- Student's involvement in indiscipline, cheating, lying and immoral conducts.
- Student braking or damaging school property will have to make good the lose.
- Possession of weapons.
- Rudeness to staff and seniors.
- Smoking or using narcotics.
- Using of bad language.
- Absenting from classroom and other school activities without reason.
- Being habitually not punctual, irregular, and untidy.
- Creating disturbance in school premises.