Code of Conduct
General Rules and Regulations
- Integrity and honesty amongst the students are the prerequisites for the code of their conduct. A strict process if discipline shall be enforced to develop and groom them, as responsible citizens of Pakistan. The following measures shall be undertaken in his/her regard.
Individual misconduct includes, but is not limited to:
- Visitors will NOT be allowed to see the students in or outside the classroom except through the prior permission of principle.
- The school would be a "NO-Smoking Zoon" no public smoking by the visiting parents/guardians, visitors and school employees will be allowed.
- No union, sectarian or parochial activity of any kind shall be allowed.
- No corporal punishments will be awarded to the students.
- Vast avenues of extra-curricular activities, sports and field trips will be opened for students and they will be motivated/encouraged for participation.
- Students violating the norms of discipline may be fined, suspended withdrawn or rusticated as per the nature of offence.
- School authorities shall ensure close liaison with the parents for matters pertaining to students.