- Registration process for all Nursery class up to 10th Class start in March and the admission tests are taken in same month of every year. After completion of the admission process, classes commence in April. Admissions are granted based on merit as determined by a written test comprising of English, Math, Urdu and General Knowledge an interview. The admission tests are based on the curriculum for one level below the Class for which the admission is being sought i.e. For admission in Class 6 the test will be based on the difficulty level for grade 5.
- Document requirements for the admission are following:
- Applications for admission shall be accepted through an admission form that can be obtained from the School Office.
- The age requirement for Nursery is 3+ and for class 1 is 5+.
- In case of fresh admission for Nursery, attested copy of NADRA B. Form / Foreign Birth Certificate are required for the School records.
- School leaving certificate shall be required after the confirmation of the admission from Class I upto Xth.
- Overwriting will not be accepted at any stage in the Admission Forms. Once the data is put in the form any Mission / changes shall not be permissible without a court decision.
- In case of leaving the school, the School Leaving certificate can be collected within two months of the last date of attendance. Collection later than this time period will be fined 300 rupees.
- Passing out students can collect their School Leaving Certificate along with Character Certificate within six months after the declaration of results.
- Duplicate certificates will be charged 500 rupees. No further certificates will be issued in any circumstance once the duplicate has been issued.
Admission Rules and Regulations
Students are expected to follow school rules, regulations and behavioral expectations during regular school hours and any sponsored event.
Download admission form for school section, College section and As Section.