- All fee and charges are to be directly deposited in cash in the designated branches of Askari Bank Ltd. No cross cheque will be accepted by the bank. Payments will not be accepted by Accounts Section OPF School, Muzaffarabad, in any circumstance.
- Due date for depositing fee will be the 10th of the respective month of the term, and strike off date will be the 20th of the same month, with an additional Rs. 200/- as late deposition fine. Re-admission fee 300/- will be charged after strike off date.
- No student will be allowed to sit for a public or college examination unless his/her accounts are settled in full before the date on which the examination is due to commence. For students who take examinations, fee must be paid up to the end of the calendar month in which their examination finishes.
- Payment of refunds will only be made through crossed cheques in the name of the student's parents/guardians.
- 50% concession in tuition fee is allowed up to maximum for four children having valid Overseas Pakistanis membership card.
- Brother / Sister Concession in tuition fee is 10% for only one child.
Fee Structure 2018-2019